Monday, December 19, 2011

New to the Blogger World

So here it is, my very 1st "blog"! Trying so hard to think of something memorable to say to interest people to follow me on my page, but *sigh*, nothing extraordinary is coming to mind @ the moment.

Well, I guess I will take a minute to explain what the purpose of this page will "hopefully" be.  I am a new mom and wife and have seem to have gotten into a daily never ending pattern of cooking and cleaning, cooking and cleaning . . . Some of you may be able to relate ?? I am planning on "spicing" up our every day life with more creative ways to clean, cook and, for those of you with spare time, make some simple and fun crafts. As an added bonus, the majority of the techniques will be quick, easy and cheap. Some of the "tricks" may even save you some money!

Have you ever made coffee and thrown away the leftover grounds and/or the unused coffee!? Did you know that you could have saved the grounds and coffee and reused them for an array of things around the home? Are you interested in knowing what types of  "things" I am talking about? Well, it is getting pretty late so you will have to wait until tomorrow.

Check back in tomorrow for great, unconventional ways to use coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment